Saturday, February 21, 2009

Change has come!

Welcome to my new blog.



2009 will be a year of change for me! or so i predict.



I have been resisting, for many reasons but primarily due to this terrible affliction called 'tomorrowdola' syndrome, creating a new blog BUT thanks to a virus infesting my website, i am forced to take action. (This affirms my belief that obstacles are created in our life so that we can learn from them and progress in our practice to simply become a better person).


Somethings are however resistant to change... like the name jivayoga. Although the studio no longer exists, I have kept the name simply out of sentimental reasons and also because jivayoga has made a name of itslef in the yoga community in KL.

This blog will post my latest teaching schedule and my current whereabouts. Also, information on workshops organised by us will be posted up. I have also set up a new website, thanks to my friend Kevin Chai. Please have a look at it www.vincenttamyoga.com

I will be in KL until 2 mar 2009. for the following week, I will be on a roadshow with Fitness First, teaching at all the outlets in Klang Valley. Hope to see you guys there.

2 comments:

  1. How come you are using 2 verb to change? Are you going through 2 changes at the same time? It's the work of nature to decide the occurance of changes that's going to happen. If you force your will to changes in the course of nature, you are going to incur the wrath of nature. This is bringing misery to yourself. It's sad that you only realise that you are better man when you are facing obstacle. It should be done 24 hours so that you wouldn't miss a min. Life's 2 short for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back Vincent! I will see you soon in one of your classes.

    BTW, you look good in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete